Boy … 2018.
What a year it’s been. Truthfully? It wasn’t the best year but whilst sorrow was hovering around me happiness found its way through every now and again. These are my 2018 best bits.
1. I went all natural!! Cut my hair so I’m still in love with it. ❤️ I just need to it grow a bit longer, I have a goal.
2. I got a nose piercing! It didn’t last long because it kept getting caught on my glasses and I didn’t know how to put it back on 😔 that was kind of a sad/irritating week for me.
3. I was finally brave enough to cry coloured hair! I had blue and later purple extensions that I bought from @shopcatface and they were gawj, definitely going to look at different colours for next year.
4. I went on a summer holiday with my family to Mallorca 🇪🇸. A holiday where for the first time ever we were tourists and did not have to visit anyone whilst there. (My brother was there too but never really there when we were taking pics)
5. I started my blog … again. I did start one before a few years back but I never continued it, too afraid of the outcome I guess. But so far so good.
6. I went to my first gig!! Will always be the highlight of my November. That, the Lauryn Hill concert and …
7. I did my first interview with the woman who was my first gig experience!! Make sure you read my blog, Rejoice The Interview, for a snippet of the interview. Video coming soon.
9. Unto us a child was born. Ivy Sakeena Sangwa. It’s been over a month and I still haven’t met you. Well new year, new interactions I guess.
8. I bought my first Christmas tree 🎄!! I’ve lived in this house for 2yrs and 4 months and I finally have a tree. Here’s to more things in my house.
10. Well … 10 gave me happiness all throughout the year and kept me going. 10 is something I shall be keeping to myself. A little bit of mystery. Lol!
I’ve never done this before but I’ve assigned a song to my year but I think Hollyn’s Horizon definitely was my song of the year.
She’s a good contemporary gospel artist I recommend her for sure.
I hope you all have a great New Years, stay safe and stay tuned for the last blog of this series 😔. It’s been a good run.
Happy New Years 🥳🥳!!
Sending you all my love,
That’s all she wrote,
F A R I E L L E N.